When Making a CASE, all it takes is a glimpse through current or past Stampin’ Up! catalogs or through my gallery to be inspired! I was intrigued by this layout found on page 4 of the Sale-A-Bration bromotion brochure (view it here). The neutral palette (navy, silver and gray) shows off the versatility of these new products and creates a Wintery feel.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! What do you think of these detailed and fabulous Lily Pad Dies! Please leave a comment HERE.
The Stampin’ Up! Lily Pad Dies (pg 4 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure), which coordinate with both the Lovely Lily Pad Reversibles Stamp Set (pg 5 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure) AND the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (pg 6 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure), can all be earned for FREE with a qualifying purchase of $200 or with two separate $50 and one $100 purchase!
*Learn more about my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program and how you can earn a $50 shopping spree when you shop with me.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base of Basic Gray card stock.
Zip a 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Smoky Slate card stock through a die-cutting and embossing machine tucked inside the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
TIP: Have you tried the 3D Embossing Plate to pair with the 3D Embossing Folders? You can view my PDF with details on how to create the proper sandwich when using the new 3D Embossing Folders with and without the new 3D Embossing Plate by clicking here.
Crop the following pieces of card stock with the Lily Pad Dies:
- Silver Glimmer Paper – 3 large and 2 small solid flowers
- Night of Navy card stock – 3 large and 2 small lined petals
- Basic Gray card stock – 5 long stems
- Smoky Slate card stock – 5 short stems
Assemble as shown with Mini Glue Dots.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment (Peaceful Moments Stamp Set) in Night of Navy Ink onto a 1/2 x 3 1/2 piece of Whisper White card stock.
Adhere to a 5 1/2 piece of 3/8″ Denim Ribbon with Snail Adhesive.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the flowers.
OH, SO PRETTY! Enjoy more inspiration and coordination with this friend card that uses the Lily Pad products from the 2020 Sale-A-Bration brochure, Original blog post and a step by step Tutorial and FREE PDF here.
INDULGE IN THE ART OF STAMPING – RISK FREE!
- SALE-A-BRATION STARTER KIT BONUS! Jan. 3 – March 31, 2020 ONLY!
- For $99 (plus tax), you get:
- up to $125 in products of your choice. The only exceptions are Sale-A-Bration and host rewards products.
- a FREE Mini Paper Cutter (the only way you can get it)!
- a FREE 6 x 6 designer series paper sampler
- your choice of a FREE stamp set (any price)
- the kit ships free (another 10% savings)
- HAPPY SHOPPING! Once you purchase the kit, you can immediately enjoy 20 – 25% off your favorite Stampin’ Up! inks, paper, stamps, tools and more while you remain active.
- I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! When you purchase the $99 Starter Kit thru me, you’ll receive access to my private and exclusive virtual Facebook groups, weekly newsletter (Pals Weekly Bulletin), challenges, daily stamping discussion, prizes, polls, resources, recognition, friendship, fun!
- CLICK HERE TO READ MORE DETAILS ON THE ULTIMATE BUNDLE!
DETAILS! You can view in-depth details on the new catalogs via my blog post here.
Get a copy of the 2020 Mini Catalog & 2020 Sale-A-Bration Promotion Catalog! If you are not a current Stampin’ Pretty customer and you plan to shop through me, you can request a copy of the catalogs for FREE by visiting my catalog request page here.
My Current Stampin’ Pretty Customers should have received their copies of the catalogs. If you haven’t received them, please email me here and I will pop one in the mail, pronto!
JANUARY Host Code! SAVE IT!
Don’t forget to add my January Host Code (EWG7QZA4) to all orders placed through me between $50 and $149 to qualify for my Tulip Rewards program. Get the scoop on Tulip Rewards and how you can earn a $50 shopping spree when you shop with me.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!