I love this combination of black and white flowers from the Stampin’ Up! Penned & Painted stamp set. Black & white photographs with a single item colored within the photo were the inspiration. Mint Macaron was the contrast!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Using the Penned & Painted Photopolymer Stamp Set, create your own designer series paper and layer it on crisp Basic Black card stock to make it pop.
- The Mint Macaron 3/8″ Sheer Linen Ribbon was wrapped on the layer and tied effortlessly. A Mini Glue Dot holds it securely in place!
- The layer is propped up with Foam Adhesive Strips for a nice lift of my layer. LOVE!
- The inside of my card is just as pretty with the single stamp, Stylized Birthday in Mint Macaron ink.
- Here are additional card ideas from Stampin’ Up! using Penned & Painted stamp set!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Penned & Painted card idea that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
I swoon over gorgeous fonts (“for you”) and you now can order the new Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer Stamp Set and coordinating Beautiful Branches Framelits Dies. SAVE 10% if you purchase them together as bundle! Click here for more details!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!