I love this combination of black and white flowers from the Stampin’ Up! Penned & Painted stamp set. Black & white photographs with a single item colored within the photo were the inspiration. Mint Macaron was the contrast!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Using the Penned & Painted Photopolymer Stamp Set, create your own designer series paper and layer it on crisp Basic Black card stock to make it pop.
- The Mint Macaron 3/8″ Sheer Linen Ribbon was wrapped on the layer and tied effortlessly. A Mini Glue Dot holds it securely in place!
- The layer is propped up with Foam Adhesive Strips for a nice lift of my layer. LOVE!
- The inside of my card is just as pretty with the single stamp, Stylized Birthday in Mint Macaron ink.
- Here are additional card ideas from Stampin’ Up! using Penned & Painted stamp set!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Penned & Painted card idea that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
I swoon over gorgeous fonts (“for you”) and you now can order the new Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer Stamp Set and coordinating Beautiful Branches Framelits Dies. SAVE 10% if you purchase them together as bundle! Click here for more details!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!