Today’s Jar of Love card reminds me of summer nights catching fireflies as a little one. I adore the dots of stamped “light” on the fireflies! All stamped images are from Jar of Love Photopolymer Stamp Set.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
Save 10% when you purchase the Jar of Love Photopolymer Stamp Set and Everyday Jars Framelits Dies together as a bundle!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The jar and lid were stamped in Basic Black and cropped to perfection using the Everyday Jars Framelits Dies.
- A Crush Curry circle cropped with the Layering Circles Framelits Dies (one of My Favorite Things from the Annual Catalog) adds a little moonlight.
- Seeing stars! I’m diggin’ how the embossed stars (Lucky Stars Embossing Folder) define the nightscape.
- The finishing touch is Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine. Don’t you agree?
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Jar of Love card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
Here’s a thank you card I previously shared that also were created with the Jar of Love Photopolymer Stamp Set and Everyday Jars Framelits Dies. Original details and supply list are here.
FREE UPDATED AND OH, SO HELPFUL STAMPIN’ PRETTY CHARTS: Just print and your paper crafting experience just got easier!
- Annual Catalog Wish List Form
- Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart
- Card Stock Color Organizer Chart (add a 1″ circle for each color)
- 28 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog Discounted Bundles (Save 10%)
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!