Today’s Simple Saturday Christmas card combines a SNEAK PEEK of new products, as well as a CASE of a card I shared previously on my blog (below). You can view the details, product list, as well as, a step-by-step tutorial for the “wag on” card on my post here.
The Christmas Gleaming Bundle is part of the Brightly Gleaming Product Suite from the 2019 Holiday Catalog! All items are available to customers on September 4, 2019 or they can be added to a $99 Starter Kit TODAY (up to $56 in free products, too)! See details here.
The Brightly Gleaming Suite Bundle gives you a coordinating selection of products with one simple purchase. It includes the stamp set and tool bundle at 10% off plus one each of the other items listed.
The Brightly Gleaming SUITE Bundle includes:
* Christmas Gleaming Cling Stamp Set (10% off as part of the suite bundle)
* Gleaming Ornaments (2) Punch Pack (10% off as part of the suite bundle)
* Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder
* Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper
* 1/2″ (1.3 cm) Classic Weave Ribbon
* Star Designer Elements
* Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Night of Navy Card Stock.
Adhere a piece of Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper (ultimately cropped to 2 7/8″ tall) to a piece of Copper Foil. Zip through a die-cutting machine with the 3 3/8 x 4 3/4 Stitched Rectangle Dies. TIP: I run these dies forward and backward in the die-cutting machine for a crisp, clean-cut.
Wrap 3/8″ Denim Ribbon around the Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper, securing with a bow as shown. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a die-cutting machine and the 2 1/8 x 3 1/2 Stitched Rectangle Die to crop another piece of Copper Foil. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the coordinating Gleaming Ornament Punch Pack (includes 2 punches) to crop two pieces of the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals. TIP: I doubled up the Stampin’ Dimensionals below the small ornament to make it pop a little more.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Christmas Gleaming) in Night of Navy Classic Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Use the Classic Label Punch to crop the sentiment (it’s the perfect width) and a Paper Snips to remove the ends.
Get a copy of the 2019 Holiday Catalog! If you are not a current Stampin’ Pretty customer and you plan to shop through me, you can request a copy of the holiday catalog FREE by visiting my catalog request page here.
My Current Stampin’ Pretty Customers (those who have placed an order with me in the past 6 months and have listed me in their Stampin’ Up! profile as their demonstrator) automatically get the annual and seasonal catalogs sent to them as a thank you for their business support! Your holiday catalogs have been ordered should arrive by September 3!
If you aren’t sure if you have ordered through me in the past six months, please email me here and I can check for you.
Click on the images below to see details of each special offer!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!