Today’s sneak peek card is fresh, modern and oh, so, adorable courtesy of the Stampin’ Up! Nice Cuppa stamp set and Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies.
PLUS, I have a few more sneak peek goodies tucked in. Sneak peek products will be available Jan. 5, when the Occasions Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration promotion begin.
Want to see more? Watch the video reveal of the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration products I ordered.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Sneak Peek! The Nice Cuppa stamp set will go the distance for Valentine’s or Mother’s Day, get well or simply love and friendship.
- For better ink coverage when stamping solid photopolymer images like the cup, I place a Stampin’ Pierce Mat (126199) below my stamping surface. It provides just a touch of “give” that improves coverage.
- Sneak Peek! The Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies (cup and tea tag) work hand in hand with the Nice Cuppa stamp set.
- It’s hard to resist purchasing the Nice Cuppa stamp set and Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies as a bundle (Bundle #141074) and you’ll save 15%!
- Sneak Peek! The glossy Melon Mambo accents are from It’s My Party Enamel Dots. They are the perfect pop of color, yes?
- Sneak peek! I used two Wisteria Wonder patterns from coordinating Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack on the card and envelope liner.
- My Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix to save or pin to Pinterest.
What do you think of today’s sneak peek products? Please leave me a comment or your questions HERE.
THESE SAVINGS ARE HOT! Stampin’ Up! Year-End Sale! Click here to discover savings up to 60% off on Stampin’ Up! products! ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!