Welcome to the Pals’ August Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “Special Occasions” – cards or projects that add beauty to the special occasions we all love to make cards for! You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
You can download my FREE Designer Series Paper coordinating color chart updated with all the NEW Designer Series Paper from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Pretty Peacock card stock.
Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Well Said Stamp Set) in Pretty Peacock Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Crop with a die-cutting machine and the Stitched Labels Die. Adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals under the left-side only.
Crop a piece of Mango Melody card stock using a die-cutting machine and the “baby” die (Well Written Dies). Adhere with bits of Snail Adhesive or Multipurpose Glue.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add three Pretty Peacock 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots as shown.
Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Dinoroar Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Medium Whisper White Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
OH, SO PRETTY! Below is another creation using the Dinoroar Suite of products that I shared previously on my blog. You can download the FREE PDF Tutorial here.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, September 11, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “It’s the Sentiment that Counts” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
August 2019 Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts