Sometimes we need a little sumthin’ sumthin’ gift to share our gratitude or remember a birthday and the Stampin’ Up! Mini Treat Bag can be your best friend!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I wrapped a candy bar with a Real Red stripe from the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack.
- Cool discovery! I used the Stampin’ Up! Neutrals Envelope Paper (one of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! annual catalog) for the base of the mini treat bag (kraft). The lighter weight is perfect.
- The “enjoy” die is also from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies. Look at all the possibilities!
- “Your Day” is from You’re So Sweet stamp set (one of My Favorite Things). It is designed to work with the Mini Treat Bag Dies. Buy the stamp set and dies as a bundle and save 15%. See all Stampin’ Up! bundles at 15% off!
- Love those curves. The Pacific Point shape was created with the Lots of Labels Framelits Dies.
COMING UP TOMORROW! I recently shared a 1 Minute to WOW! video on How to Tie a Pretty Bow. Tomorrow I’ll share my best tips on How to Tie a Knot. Do you know the little trick for keeping a knot neat and tidy?
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!