Click on video above to play!
As I promised during yesterday’s post, today I’m sharing simple tips on how to tie a knot with ribbon. Knots are definitely one of my favorite finishing touches on my paper crafting projects and having a neat and tidy one is essential! I hope you learn a little something new!
Tame that ribbon! Here’s my Tie a Pretty Bow Video Tutorial I from a previous post!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.