If you’re like me, you’ll love learning that the Stampin’ Up! Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies can be used to create quick and pretty flowers and a vase! Year round die cutting possibilities!
My color combination was inspired by this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA275). Discover what the rest of the PPA Design Team has created with this sweet trio and play along here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I cropped the tip of the solid ornament from Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies for the vase.
- The flowers were created with the small layering die.
- The perfect touches are Linen Thread for the vase and three Crushed Curry Candy Dots. Close enough to Hello Honey
- The “thank you” sentiment is from the Stampin’ Up! Something to Say stamp set.
- I used the Stampin’ Up! Fine-Tip Glue Pen to glue the skinny pieces. Watch my Stampin’ Pretty video here for a demonstration on using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
LOOKING FOR A STAMP SET OR TOOL? Try my search option on the top right of my blog to find past posts where I have used many Stampin’ Up! products!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!