Today’s card offers a sneak peek of the Flowering Desert stamp set, new in the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Occasions Catalog. I used yummy Stampin’ Up! Lovely Lipstick to top off the buildable prickly pear cactus (in Pear Pizzazz, of course) with flowers as well as the bold frame. The Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration promotion begin Jan. 3.
- Flowering Desert Photopolymer Stamp Set #148700 $16.00 (Occasions 2019)
- Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies #148551 $35.00 (Occasions 2019)
- Here’s my Occasions & Sale-A-Bration sneak peek video reveal for a closer look at these and other new products.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP PDF TUTORIAL:
Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Whisper White Thick card base.
Build the cactus by mounting the various-sized cactus stamps onto similarly sized acrylic blocks, Ink them in Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink, and stamp onto the card base as shown.
Stamp 3 flowers in Lovely Lipstick ink (full strength) and 3 flowers in Lovely Lipstick ink (stamped-off on scrap paper) to create two shades of color, as shown.
Use the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Magnetic Platform, the 3 3/8 x 4 3/4 and 2 1/8 x 3 1/2 Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies to create a frame of Lovely Lipstick card stock. Wrap with a piece of White Solid Baker’s Twine, securing with a bow. Adhere the frame to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Flowering Desert Stamp Set) in Lovely Lipstick ink onto Whisper White card stock. Crop with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and 2 3/8 x 1 Rectangle Stitched Framelit Die. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add 2 Lovely Lipstick Glitter Enamel Dots for an added touch.
The Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack was refreshed with oodles of additional products. You’ll discover lovely die sets, punches, embellishments, pretty paper, ribbon, ink and more with BIG discounts. Discounted products sell quickly and are ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
SHOP the clearance rack thru me now by clicking here! Please don’t delay or you may miss out on your favorites.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!