On yesterday’s post, I shared a sneak peek of the Stampin’ Up! Flowering Desert Stamp Set and Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies from the upcoming 2019 Occasions Catalog (starts Jan. 3). You can view the original post and card here. Today’s video (above) offers my ideas for the Flowering Desert stamp set as well as a demonstration and tips for using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies. The Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies are my #1 Must-Have product from the Occasions Catalog.
Here are the two products I mention in the video for storing my dies and embellishments.
Stamp-n-Storage Magnet Cards. I use 5 x 7 magnet cards for neatly storing my Stampin’ Up! dies. You can find them thru my affiliate link here: 5 x 7 Magnet Cards.
Totally Tiffany Stamp Pockets. My 5 x 7 magnet cards slip into these Totally Tiffany 5 x 7 stamp pockets. I keep everything together in a drawer with an expandable divider on the right.. See photo below. The stamp pockets can be found here: Stamp Pockets. I even use them to organize my embellishments (without the magnet cards). They have been on backorder so you may need to get on the Totally Tiffany waiting list to be notified when they are in stock.
NEED A PRINT COPY OF THE OCCASIONS & SALE-A-BRATION CATALOGS? If you are not my current customer but plan to place your next order through me, you can click here to learn how to get FREE copies. Learn more about the benefits of being my Stampin’ Pretty customer here.
My current customers (those who have placed an order through me in the last 6 months) will automatically receive catalogs from me. They should arrive no later than Dec. 31. If you would like to double check if you will be receiving them or haven’t received them by Dec. 31, please email me here.
The Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack was refreshed with oodles of additional products. You’ll discover lovely die sets, punches, embellishments, pretty paper, ribbon, ink and more with BIG discounts. Discounted products sell quickly and are ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
SHOP the clearance rack thru me now by clicking here! Please don’t delay or you may miss out on your favorites.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.