I shared with you on yesterday’s post that the Stampin’ Up! Festive Flower Builder Punch was 25% off until Monday, Nov. 16 (in limited supply at this price). Today I’m going to enable you a little further (if you don’t already own this gem of a punch) with a simple & pretty holiday gift box and gold flower!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I used Gold Foil Sheets to crop the leaves with the Festive Flower Builder Punch. Each leaf was folded in the middle for additional texture.
- Get a jump on the learning curve by watching this video demonstration for the Festive Flower Builder Punch by Stampin’ Up! Alternate flower ideas, too!
- A MUST HAVE for holiday gift giving! The Gift Box Punch Board helped me fashion my Whisper White Cardstock into this sweet 4 x 4 x 1.75 box. No adhesive needed. The punch board helps you create quick and easy gift boxes with 15 size possibilities!
- Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum was layered over gold foil for the band. Glue Dots are strategically placed behind the dots so that the vellum sticks to the gold foil but the adhesive doesn’t show. Sneaky!
- A sentiment from Reason for the Season stamp set was heat embossed in gold.
- Buy the Reason for the Season photopolymer (clear) stamp set and Festive Flower Builder Punch as a bundle and save 15% (Bundle Item #140847)!
FREE NEWSLETTER & SPECIAL OFFERS! Sign up for my customer newsletter here and receive exclusive monthly offers (and a host code) redeemable only through me.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!