Today’s fresh and fun friendship card uses one my favorite sketches and highlights the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper. It says “spring” to me! How about you?
I used the coordinating Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper, Calypso Coral 3/8″ Satin Ribbon and the Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots from the Happiness Blooms Suite in the Occasions Catalog. Click to view all products that are part of the Happiness Blooms Suite in my online store here: Happiness Blooms Suite.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Call Me Clover card stock.
Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock with Snail Adhesive.
Adhere three 1 x 4 strips of Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper to a 3 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of Call Me Clover card stock with Snail Adhesive.
Wrap with Calypso Coral 3/8″ Satin Ribbon, securing with a bow as shown.
Stamp the sentiment from Part of My Story cling stamp set using the Stamparatus and Call Me Clover Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Learn more here about how you can earn the Part of My Story cling stamp set FREE with a $50 order exclusively during Sale-A-Bration.
Use the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and 2nd smallest scallop (Call Me Clover) and 2nd smallest oval (Whisper White sentiment) dies from the Layering Oval Framelits Dies. Adhere together with Snail Adhesive. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
For a pop of personality, I added the coordinating Calypso Coral Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots.
Use a Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, envelope liner die (Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies) and the dotted paper from the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper to create an envelope liner. Adhere to the inside of a Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope.
COMING FEB. 15! SECOND SALE-A-BRATION PRODUCT RELEASE. Check out here the brochure of new products that will be available to earn FREE at the $50 and $100 levels.
IT’S BIG! Learn more about the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!