Oh, What Fun stamp set is “oh, so” crisp in Whisper White and Night of Navy on today’s Happy Christmas card!
My card design was inspired by this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO419).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Pretty snowflake paper (Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper) is dotted with Rhinestone Basic Jewels for a pop of bling! See samples of all the Stampin’ Up! designer series paper holiday collections here.
- Circles Collection Framelits Dies, a Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and Magnetic Platform helped me crop and place the sentiment right where I wanted.
- Oh, What Fun stamp set has great basic sentiments for a Christmas card or gift tag.
- Silver Cording Trim (one of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog) dresses up the card. I discreetly added a Glue Dot behind the knot of the bow as well as Snail adhesive on the back of the 4 x 5 1/2″ Whisper White layer to keep the trim in place.
SAVE 15% WHEN YOU “BUNDLE UP” FOR THE HOLIDAYS! Stampin’ Up! bundles combine coordinating products and you save 15%.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!