Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for October where we are celebrating the Fall season by sharing Halloween and Autumn projects using our wonderful Stampin’ Up! supplies. We hope you enjoy our creations!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Susan Itell at Simple Stampin, number 15 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
I created a simple autumn card for the hop which mixes pattern and texture.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I used Vintage Leaves stamp set to create a quick pattern on the Very Vanilla layer.
- One of the Stampin’ Up! Classy Designer Buttons (now 25% off, details here) with a touch of Linen Thread adds the right pop of interest.
- I layered “grateful” (Seasonal Frame Thinlits Dies) on the Delightful Dijon Banner using the Fine Tip Glue Pen (one of My Favorite Things from the holiday catalog). Learn more about the Fine Tip Glue Pen by watching my video.
- A coordinating piece of Delightful Dijon from the 2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper lines the Very Vanilla Medium Envelope.
The next stop is Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity, number 17 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting. I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Ronna Butt at www.cardstockcastle.com
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!