I have a couple sneak peeks for you today from the Stampin’ Up! 2016 Occasions Catalog (starts January 5, 2016). I received these products early for having qualified for Founder’s Circle, an honor for top Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. More sneak peeks of new products will be available in December, 2015.
My design was based on this easy and fun sketch for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge (PPA272). Discover what the rest of the Pals Paper Arts Design Team has created with this sketch and play along here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- My first sneak peek from the Occasions Catalog is the stamp set called Birthday Blooms.
- I love the simple floral images and pretty fonts. The floral images would be beautiful heat embossed or watercolored!
- The second peek of the Occasions Catalog is of Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper.
- It’s a fresh mix of Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow, Watermelon Wonder and Whisper White. More colors are available in additional patterns in this collection.
- The Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and Magnetic Platform allowed me to crop the envelope liner (also Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper) right where I wanted it!
NOW THROUGH NOV. 9! Get a 3% bonus in Stampin’ Rewards for product orders of $300 or more.
For example, on a $300 order you’ll get $45 in your choice of FREE product or exclusive Stampin’ Rewards products. That’s 15% ($45) vs. 12% ($36). This offer is available on qualifying individual on-line orders, too! Read more about Stampin’ Rewards.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!