I love this yummy combination of Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss and Tangelo Twist for today’s autumn card.
I took a few liberties with today’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO416) but I think you can see how it inspired the design of my autumn card.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- A soft touch of White Stampin’ Chalk Marker really adds a whole new “cool” to the leaf. I’ll share a 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial tomorrow to show you how easy it is.
- The Lighthearted Leaves stamp set (Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog) is so fresh for fall and a blast to color. It’s on the list of My Favorite Things.
- The coordinating Leaflets Framelits Dies make the Lighthearted Leaves stamp set even more delightful.
- A single Candy Dot in Pumpkin Pie (Brights Candy Dots) gives the sentiment just a touch of oomph and it’s close enough in color to the Tangelo Twist card stock.
- I layered the “Believe” sentiment from Lighthearted Leaves over a strip of Blackberry Bliss washi tape (2014-2016 In Color Designer Washi Tape). Check out this idea I shared for washi tape storage.
- For the perfect polish, I cropped a coordinating pattern from Into the Woods Designer Series Paper as an envelope liner. See the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog designer series paper in an easy to view format here.
- The Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Dies make lining envelopes a snap. Perfect companions are the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and Magnetic Platform.
HAVE A BIG WISH LIST? With so many fantastic products in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog, considering purchasing the $99 Starter Kit and filling your wish list using a demonstrator discount (starting at 20%). There’s no obligation to purchase anything further or penalty to drop. Learn more here about the added benefits when you purchase your kit and join through me! I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!