Thank you for your patience while my Stampin’ Pretty blog is moved to WordPress. Because different internet providers update at different times, some of you weren’t able to view the photos and use the links right away. I’m hearing that this has resolved for most of you. If you missed yesterday’s post, please click HERE.
Welcome to a new Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA248). Just adding a few Calypso Coral elements keeps this 5″ x 5″ square “thanks” card simple and pretty.
Check out what the rest of the PPA Design Team has created with this sketch here and play along.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The word “thanks” from the Hello You Thinlits Dies really pops in Calypso Coral layered over a 3 5/8″ x 3″ rectangle of Chocolate Chip card stock.
- UPDATE! THE RECENT SUPPLY OF HELLO YOU THINLITS DIES SOLD OUT QUICKLY–THEY ARE ON BACK ORDER AGAIN.
- I used the coordinating sentiment “for being you” from Crazy About You stamp set on the inside of the card.
- Stampin’ Dimensionals give a boost to three layers of this card. Layering Whisper White over Whisper White gives a sophisticated, faux embossed look.
- Both the custom sized envelope and envelope liner (a sweet polka dot from Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper) for the 5″ x 5″ card were produced using the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board. Watch my video and learn how to create the liner in a snap!
- I love Stampin’ Up! coordinating products! The Calypso Coral 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon is the perfect touch.
COMING UP TOMORROW! I’ll share a new 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial with tips on how to “cheat” your way to a pretty ribbon bow like on today’s card! Want to learn how? Stay tuned!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES: Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supply list is available at the end.