Today’s ornament Christmas card is classically clean and simple, yet still has a WOW! factor.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler and gold give this card classic elegance.
- The ornament was cropped with one of the Delicate Ornaments Thinlits Dies. The pretty pattern is from the Stampin’ Up! Moroccan Designer Series Paper collection. Yum!
- Such a deal! The Moroccan Designer Series Paper is one of the selections included in this month’s Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale. Ends Oct. 31.
- The ornament is framed in Gold Foil cut with the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies (a fabulous basic). It’s popped up for a 3-D effect with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A bow created with the 1/4″ Gold Natural Trim and a few pearls are the perfect touch.
- The “Merry Christmas” sentiment, from the Star of Light Photopolymer stamp set, was heat embossed with gold embossing powder.
- A panel of Moroccan Designer Series Paper is a quick and easy way to dress up the envelope.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Christmas card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This card was designed by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!