This simple and modern friend card was created with the Beauty Abounds Bundle from the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Occasions Catalog. The bundle includes the Beauty Abounds Cling Stamp Set and the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies.
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Beauty Abounds Cling Stamp Set and the coordinating Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies together as a bundle and save 10%! See all available Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
PLEASE NOTE: The Beauty Abounds Bundle and Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies are currently out of stock (“in stock” date to be determined) but CAN still be added to an order. Ordering now puts you in line for when they arrive!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/8 x 5 1/2 Flirty Flamingo card base. The width is sized down 1/8 to be proportionate with the largest rectangle stitched die.
Crop a 4 1/8 x 5 1/2 piece of Very Vanilla card stock with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and 2nd largest Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die (approx. 3 3/85 x 4 3/4).
Crop the butterflies using the Big Shot, Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies & Very Vanilla card stock. Adhere to the Very Vanilla frame with Snail Adhesive. Adhere the frame/butterfly piece to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals & Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (see photo below for dimensional placement).
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Beauty Abounds) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Very Vanilla card stock. Trim to size and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add the largest Basic Black Faceted Dot as shown.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the coordinating interior sentiment from Beauty Abounds onto the remaining Very Vanilla piece from the inside of the Rectangle Stitched frame using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
OH, SO PRETTY! Here’s another example of a card I created using the Beauty Abounds stamp set and Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies. You can see the original post with instructions and products here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!