By adding new Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper to today’s card, the flower from Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies takes on a simple and pretty vibe.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper has beautiful floral images on one side and small graphic designs on the other side. Very “card-friendly.”
- The Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper was cut to 4″ x 5 1/4″ and then cropped on the diagonal. It dresses up the Whisper White Medium Envelope flap, too!
- 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon over the seam of the designer series paper adds an earthy texture to the card.
- The sentiments on the outside and inside of the card were stamped in the new In-Color Tranquil Tide and are from the new Lovely Inside and Out Stamp Set.
- The leftover triangle of Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper was added to the inside of the card and a 1/8″ piece of Old Olive card stock provides the finished look.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
DON’T MISS THE LIST OF MY FAVORITE THINGS! I have itemized my favorite bundles, paper, stamps, accessories and more from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. These new products are on-trend, fun to use and coordinate beautifully (Stampin’ Up! does this so well)! Here’s the list of My Favorite Things.
SUBSCRIBE HERE to receive my blog updates and daily paper crafting ideas by email!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!