Oh, how I adore the look of these pretty blooms and sentiment from Beautiful Bouquet Photopolymer Stamp Set. They were perfect to dress up this wine bottle and tag for my friend and extraordinary hosts this past weekend, Sarah and Pat. We’ll let them think I worked hours and not five minutes on it, OK?
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
It only gets better that the coordinating dies allow me to precisely cut the blooms and layer them for dimension! Purchase the stamp set and dies together as a bundle and save 10%
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I used a 1 1/4″ circle punch to pop a hole for the neck of the bottle at the top of the tag.
- The colors (Real Red, Very Vanilla & Basic Black) were purposely chosen to coordinate with the bottle and label.
- A touch of Linen Thread pulls this “bunch” of flowers together.
- The neck gets a sophisticated boost from the new 1/4″ Natural Trim in gold.
- See my video here showing off oodles of the new Stampin’ Up! ribbon!
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
SUBSCRIBE HERE to receive my blog updates and daily paper crafting ideas by email!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!