Today’s clean and simple birthday card idea features the Window Box Thinlits Dies (Occasions Catalog). Along with making fabulous 3D boxes, this set of thinlits has great accessory dies that can be used in many ways.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The trios of candles were cut using the candle die from Window Box Thinlits Dies. The Big Shot Precision Base Plate helps cut this intricate design effortlessly.
- Behind the scenes! A striped pattern from the Designer Series Paper Stacks peeks through the negative space of the candles. I used Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango from the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack and Emerald Envy from the 2016-2018 Designer Series Paper Stack. A strip of Crushed Curry is layered behind for the flame.
- Lovin’ these fonts! The sentiment is from Cool Treats photopolymer stamp set and is stamped in Emerald Envy.
- The inside sentiment comes from Balloon Adventures photopolymer stamp set.
- A pattern from Party Animal Designer Series Paper on the inside coordinates with the card front.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s birthday card idea that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
Get these colorful 2015-2017 In Color Doilies FREE when you spend $75 thru me (total before shipping and tax). Learn more about my exclusive February host code offer here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!