My friend and fellow demonstrator, Kadie Labadie, came over for a fun morning of stamping (demonstrators Patsy Waggoner and Sharon Armstrong joined me, too) and introduced me to these cute and simple Narrow Note Cards and holder. She used the Stampin’ Up! daisy punch and 1/2″ circle punch to create the darling flower for the thank you note.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
NOTE CARD HOLDER:
Begin with a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 base of card stock.
Score at 1 1/4 and 4 1/4 (long edge), flip and score at 4 1/4 and 5 1/2.
Cut the short score lines as shown to create the tabs to glue and hold together.
Fold all the score lines and assemble into the shape of the holder. Glue the tabs and ends with Multipurpose Adhesive or similar.
Decorate as desired with Designer Series Paper.
NOTE: Kadie used a retired Sale-A-Bration card kit to create her Narrow Note Card Holder with the decorative edge. TIP TO CREATE A DECORATIVE EDGE: Use the edgelit from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies (or similar) to create your own custom edge to step-up the note card holder. You can see my video demonstration on using the edgelit to create a decorative edge on a Medium Envelope here.
NARROW NOTE CARDS:
Use the Stampin’ Trimmer to cut a piece of Daffodil Delight card stock to 4 1/2 x 1 1/4. Layer and adhere a 4 1/2 x 1 piece of Gingham Gala 6×6 Designer Series Paper. Adhere to the Narrow Note Card base as shown with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment (Beach Happy) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (or a coordinating ink of your choice).
Use the Daisy Punch to crop a daisy in a coordinating card stock color. Adhere to the card with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Crop a piece of coordinating card stock with the 1/2″ Circle Punch. Adhere to the center of the daisy with a Mini Glue Dot.
NEW! Available to purchase NOW. Storage by Stampin’ Up! is designed to store and showcase your Stampin’ Pads, Stampin’ Ink Refills, Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, Watercolor Pencils, and other accessories. Storage by Stampin’ Up! will be also be featured in the 2019–2020 annual catalog. You can see more details here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!