The highlight of today’s pretty card and envelope is the Stampin’ Up! Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper. Good news! Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper is part of the Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper promotion. Ends October 31.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Tin of Tags photopolymer stamp set in the Holiday Catalog offers sentiments that can be used for holidays as well as year round.
- Add Dimension! Simply popping up the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensaionals gives the card 3-D “oomph!
- Pretty in Pink Pirouette and Mint Macaron! The medallion is colored with Stampin’ Write Markers and layers perfectly on a scalloped circle cropped with the Layering Circles Framelits Dies (one of My Favorite Things).
- Convinced? Here are more artful ideas from Stampin’ Up! using the Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper.
- Hover and Pin It! The photo below shows key products for today’s Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
BUY 3 GET 1 FREE DSP: Stock up on one designer series paper collection or mix and match! Get the details of this promotion and see which pretty Stampin’ Up! paper patterns are on sale here.