Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for October 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects feature cards made using “wicked” folds. What is a “wicked” fold? It is anything other than the standard A2 card fold. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
My “wicked” fold card gets dressed up to celebrate a dear friend’s birthday. Do you think she will enjoy it? Please leave me a comment or any questions about today’s card HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Available now! Good news for those who have the Stampin’ Trimmer! Stampin’ Up! has brought back the replacement Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Mats (#131375) and Scoring Blades (#126996). Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (126995) are in stock, too.
- I cropped Very Vanilla card stock using my Stampin’ Trimmer to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″.
- Using the Stampin’ Trimmer scoring blade, I scored the short distance of the Very Vanilla card base at 2 1/8″ in from the right and 2 1/8″ in from the left.
- Panels of 1 7/8″ x 5 1/4″ of Playful Palette Designer Series Paper were adhered to each side of the folded front.
- A luscious piece of Sweet Sugarplum 3/8″ Ruched Ribbon is the perfect touch!
- Save 10%! The Wish Big Framelits Dies coordinate beautifully with the “candles” of the Biggest Birthday Ever Photopolymer Stamp Set. Purchase them together as a bundle and save 10%.
- Fun idea! The candle “flame” was created using the tiniest paisley die from Paisley Framelits Dies.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Big Wish birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
PALS BLOG HOP LINE-UP:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Beth Fairweather at Beth Fairweather Designs
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Staci Rivera at Clever Bow Tie Designs
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts