A mix of lively elements and soft colors create the framework for today’s “hello, baby” card and this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO388).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Simple. The “hello, baby” sentiment coordinates with the Stampin’ Up! Word Bubble Framelits Dies.
- I used the 2 1/2″ Circle Punch to crop the patterned paper from Sweet Dreams Designer Series Paper.
- Star Framelits Dies make easy layers a snap! I paper-pierced the largest star using the coordinating Eclectic Paper Piercing templates.
- Too sweet! I can’t stop using these Sweet Dreams Designer Buttons. Love the stitching which I took up a notch with a “cross stitch” in Whisper White Baker’s Twine.
- The final polish comes from a chevron pattern (also from Sweet Dreams Designer Series Paper) which lines the Whisper White Medium envelope. All so easy to crop with the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Dies.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? I’m committed to providing you with quality service including prompt follow-up, a monthly newsletter and exclusive offers, free catalogs and more. Get the full scoop.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Click on Stampin’ Up! products below for more details and easy, on-line shopping! Don’t miss the printable supply list at the end.