This video shows tips on how to create the Hershey’s Double Nugget Holder that I shared on yesterday’s post. The holder was inspired by Kadie Labadie’s mini tic tac holders, shown in the photo below. We made the tic tac holders last Sunday during a mini stamp camp at my home with friends.
We used the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper from the Sale-A-Bration 2nd Release (available now with a qualifying order). Learn more about Sale-A-Bration here.
MINI TIC TAC HOLDER BASICS FROM KADIE:
Start with a base box of 4 x 2 1/2 Calypso Coral card stock. Score at 1 3/4 and 2 1/4.
Cut a 7 x 3/4 piece of Calypso Coral card stock for the inside belly band.
Cut the following pieces of Painted Four Seasons Designer Series Paper: Qty 2 – 2 1/2 x 2 1/4 for front and back of the box. Qty 1 – 3/8 x 2 1/4 for the spine. Qty 1 – 1/2 x 1 7/8 for the top of the inside belly band.
Sentiment is from the Love You to Pieces stamp set.
DOUBLE NUGGET HOLDER STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 3 3/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake card stock. Score the short distance at 1 1/2 and 2 1/4.
TIP: I discovered that the 2 7/8 x 7/8 (approx.) die from Stampin’ Up! Rectangle Stitched Dies wraps around a Hershey’s nugget perfectly. I used the die with Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper and wrapped two Hershey’s nuggets. Adhere around the nugget with Glue Dots or Tear Tape Adhesive to keep in place.
Adhere the nuggets to the Crumb Cake base with Glue Dots or Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Cut two 1 1/4 x 2 1/4 pieces and one 1/2 x 2 1/4 piece of Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper to adhere (Snail Adhesive) to the outside panels, front, back and spine.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the “Lots of Love” sentiment from All Adorned Stamp Set in Early Espresso Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Crop with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and tag die from Wood Crate Framelits Dies.
Wrap the nugget holder with 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim, through the tag die-cut and secure with a bow. Add a Stampin’ Dimensional under the tag to raise it up and secure in place.
Use the Big Shot, Be Mine Stitched Framelits Die, & Poppy Parade card stock to crop a heart. Adhere to the tag with Snail Adhesive.
Want to know the THREE best ways to enjoy the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion and earn FREE gifts? Click here!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!