Welcome to the Pals’ February blog hop. We’re so glad you’re here because it’s “Time to Sale-A-Brate”! Our Design Team created projects using Sale-A-Bration items to inspire you. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
The following Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration products were used on this birthday card creation:
- So Hoppy Together Cling Stamp Set. EARN IT FREE starting with a $50 product order! View all 1st Release Sale-A-Bration products including Hoppy Together here. Available NOW!
- Hop Around Framelits Dies & More Than Words Photopolymer Stamp Set (“birthday” sentiment). View the Limited Release Sale-A-Bration Coordinating products including Hop Around Framelits and More Than Words Photopolymer Stamp Set here. AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE March 1 – 31 or while supplies last.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base of Smoky Slate card stock.
Layer and adhere with Snail Adhesive a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Call Me Clover card stock to a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Mango Melody card stock. Adhere to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Use the background stamp from the Touches of Texture Stamp Set & a Clear Block D to stamp Smoky Slate ink onto a 4 7/8 x 3 5/8 piece of Whisper White card stock as shown. Adhere to the card with Snail Adhesive.
Create streaks on Whisper White card stock using Light and Dark Call Me Clover Stampin’ Blends Markers. Crop with the lily pad flower dies (Hop Around Framelits) and a Big Shot.
Crop the lily pad using the Big Shot, lily pad die (Hop Around Framelits) and Call Me Clover card stock. Stamp the texture using Call Me Clover Ink, Clear Block D and a stamp from Touches of Texture. Adhere as shown with Snail Adhesive and a single Mini Stampin’ Dimensional behind the front lily pad flower.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the “birthday” sentiment (More Than Words), frog, and crown in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Color the images with Call Me Clover and Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends. Crop the frog and crown with the coordinating framelits (Hop Around Framelits), Big Shot. and the Magnetic Platform. Crop the sentiment using a 2 7/8 x 7/8 Rectangle Stitched Framelits Die (one of My Favorite Things), Magnetic Platform, and Big Shot. Adhere all as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add three Best Route Mango Melody self-adhesive stars. TIP: To determine where I want to put embellishments prior to adhesive, I use 1/4 circles of card stock that I can move around until the balance feels right.
CARD INTERIOR: Layer and adhere a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Call Me Clover card stock to a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Mango Melody card stock. Adhere together and to the inside of the card with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to position and stamp the two-step “wishes” sentiment (More Than Words) in Call Me Clover Ink and the lower half in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (creating a cool ombre effect) onto a 4 7/8 x 3 5/8 piece of Whisper White card stock as shown. Adhere to the card with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the flies in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Color body with Mango Melody Dark Stampin’ Blend Marker. Crop with THE coordinating Hop Around Dies and adhere with adhesive of your choice to “WISHES”.
Use the border die from Be Mine Framelits Dies to add a scalloped edge to the flap of a Whisper White Medium Envelope. Watch my video demonstration here to learn how.
Use the Stamparatus to place and stamp the mosquito image (So Hoppy Together) on the back of the envelope and color with Call Me Clover and Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends. TIP: Place a small piece of scrap paper inside the envelope and below the image when coloring with blends to avoid any bleed-through (which is normal with Stampin’ Blends)
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, March 13, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Spring Has Sprung” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
February Pals Blog Hop Line-up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jill Killeen at The Killeen House Studio Blog
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Christine Eck at Dances with Hooves