Today’s winter holiday card highlights the Stampin’ Up! Fox Builder Punch and one of the new host stamp sets in the Holiday Catalog called Cozy Critters (photopolymer, my favorite – hooray)!
WHO DOESN’T LOVE FREE PRODUCTS . . . The Cozy Critters photopolymer stamp set from the holiday catalog includes the 10 adorable stamp images above and is redeemable with Stampin’ Rewards on a purchase of $150 or more (based on the product total before shipping and tax). Stampin’ Rewards are available with individual on-line orders, too! Stock up or team up with a friend or two! Learn more about how you can earn Stampin’ Rewards here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Create a Scene! The Softly Falling embossing folder and pine branches cut from the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies create a pretty winter wonderland backdrop.
- The sweet fox image is stamped in Cajun Craze and coordinates with the Fox Builder Punch (Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog).
- A simple Silver Glimmer Paper star cut from the Starlight Thinlits Dies adds a touch of sparkle.
- Layer your message! The inside sentiment from the Star of Light Photopolymer stamp set conveys the message perfectly. A pine branch image from the Christmas Pines Photopolymer stamp set was stamped off once in Pear Pizzazz ink and stamped over the sentiment.
- Hover and Pin It! The photo above shows key products for today’s Fox Builder Punch holiday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Need more inspiration? Here’s an alternative idea from Stampin’ Up! using the Fox Builder Punch and Cozy Critters photopolymer stamp set.
Today’s card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!