Today’s simple Halloween card came together in a snap with the help of Stampin’ Up!’s Spooky Fun stamp set and coordinating Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies. The combination of these two products provides endless creative possibilities for a Halloween card, tag or treat holder.
And there’s more . . . the Spooky Fun stamp set and Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies can be purchased as a bundle for a 10% savings.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The A2 card base (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) for today’s Halloween card was made with Thick Whisper White card stock and trimmed with 1/4″ strips of Designer Series Paper from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack.
- The Scalloped Tag Topper punch produced the Tangerine Tango banner. A thin panel of Basic Black card stock on either side completed the look.
- Clear Wink of Stella on the bats and a few Metallic sequins provide a hauntingly cool touch of sparkle.
- Halloween Nights baker’s twine tied in a double bow and adhered with a glue dot covered the tag hole perfectly.
- Add pizzazz to the inside of a Halloween card by using stamped images, a coordinating sentiment and scraps of designer series paper.
- Hover and Pin It! The photo above shows key products for today’s Spooky Fun halloween card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This card was designed by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
ARE YOU A COLOR MAVEN LIKE ME? I have launched a new Pinterest board called Inspired by Color that offers fresh and modern color combinations. Check it out here and be sure to “follow” my Inspired by Color board for future color ideas. You’ll see many of these combinations come to life on my blog in the upcoming months!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!