A little tropical greenery is the key ingredient in today’s hello card created with the Tropical Leaf Bundle – an on-line exclusive and limited release. Need an idea for a modern twist? Try the leaves in an unexpected color like Melon Mambo or Pretty Peacock (a returning color). Learn more about the Stampin’ Up! Color Refresh here.
WHAT I LOVE! Texture sets the stage on this Tropical Leaf card. The embossed polka dots were created with one of the Stampin’ Up! Basics 3D Embossing Folders – also an on-line exclusive and limited release.
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY PROJECT TUTORIAL
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Basic White Thick Card Stock:
- Card Base – 4 1/4 x 11 – scored at 5 1/2
- Embossed Layer –3 3/4 x 5
- Basic White Card Stock:
- Die-Cut/Stamped Layer – 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 (before die-cutting)
- Die-Cut Leaf – 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 (before die-cutting)
Burnish the folds of the Basic White Thick card base with a Bone Folder.
Zip the 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Basic White Thick card stock through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard) tucked inside the Hobnail-Glass Dots 3D Embossing Folder.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) to crop the 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 piece of Basic White card stock with largest Stylish Shapes stitched square die.
Use Clear Blocks B & C to stamp the small leaf in Granny Apple Green Classic Ink and the leaf vein and sentiment (Tropical Leaf Stamp Set) in Mossy Meadow Classic Ink onto the die-cut square as shown.
Use Clear Block D to stamp the large leaf in Granny Apple Green Classic Ink and the leaf vein in Mossy Meadow Classic Ink onto the Basic White layer.
Crop with the coordinating Tropical Leaf Punch.
Adhere to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Mini Glue Dot to adhere a bow of White Baker’s Twine under the bottom left corner of the die-cut square.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with white Classic Matte Dots.
WHAT’S NEW & MORE!
TIME IS RUNNING OUT! BONUS DAYS END JULY 31! EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 6 – 31, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 1 -31, 2023.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- IMPORTANT! Save both the email containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place. Codes cannot be re-sent if the email is lost and lost codes cannot be recovered.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions. Prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
WHAT ARE TULIP REWARDS? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling and tax on your spree, too!
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER (total before shipping and tax): MUST ADD HOST CODE: VQXK4RNB
- $150+ ORDER (total before shipping and tax): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. Your tulips automatically qualify without the code and you earn Stampin’ Rewards!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!