I whipped up this Totally Trees thank you card (ten of them) after receiving congrats gifts last week for my $1 million personal sales milestone (details here). I’m equally grateful for the beautiful hand stamped cards, congrats emails and comments. My heart is full.
The Totally Trees Photopolymer Stamp Set offers 2-step layering of trees and blocks of color. Year round versatility.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes are cut, scored and ready to go. I love the 3 1/2″ x 5″ size. Perfect for thank you cards.
- A layer of pretty plaid from Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack is tucked behind the sentiment.
- What could be simpler? The tree image from Totally Trees looks modern and cool when stamped in black and layered with the coordinating solid block of Delightful Dijon.
- Hover and Pin It! The photo below shows key products for today’s Totally Trees thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Love this alternate holiday idea below from Stampin’ Up!
COMING SOON! BUY 3 GET 1 FREE! Starting October 1, you can stock up on select Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper options. See what is included in the sale and more details here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!