The single stamp Happy Ornament makes a charming statement and provides a quick and easy way to create a holiday card in a snap (or mass produce)!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack has 48 6 x 6 sheets of rich patterns to dress up a holiday card and beyond.
- The Happy Ornament image is stamped in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Shimmery White card stock. The panel measures 2 7/8″ x 4 1/2″.
- Cool effect! To create depth simply use a light watercolor brush stroke along the edge of the ornament with Smoky Slate Ink.
- Cherry Cobbler and Basic Gray Stampin’ Write Markers were used to color in the ribbon and ornament cap.
- Adhere the stamped Happy Ornament layer Basic Black card stock (3 1/8″ x 4 5/8″) for added definition.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s holiday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
TWO NEW STAMPIN’ UP! SPECIAL OFFERS START TODAY!
BUY 3 GET 1 FREE! Starting October 1, you can stock up on select Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper options. See what is included in the sale and more details here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!