Today’s mini treat bag shows how dashing it can look dressed up for the holidays with a couple new products from the Holiday Catalog. I polled my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community and they came up with these fabulous uses for the Mini Treat Bag. The pocket is flat (like an envelope) and measures approx. 3 3/4″ x 5″:
- Chocolate bar
- Ghirardelli chocolates
- Hot chocolate mix
- Wrapped cookie
- Gift Card
- Lottery tickets
- Movie tickets
- Peppermint Sticks or Candy Canes
- Flat jewelry
- Note cards
- Tea bag or tea mix.
- Stampin’ Up! rhinestones (cut in half), pearls (cut in half) or Enamel Shapes
- As an envelope for a card
- Family photo
Please leave me a comment HERE if you have more suggestions for what would fit in the treat bag or comments on today’s project and ideas!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Sneak Peek. I adore this classic Old Olive and Basic Black plaid from the Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper (144621). Available Sept. 1. A touch of pink from a couple Ghirardelli chocolates looks tempting tucked inside!
- Sneak Peek. Aren’t the “season of cheer” font and tree delightful? They were stamped using images from the Watercolor Christmas stamp set. Available Sept. 1. My paper snips performed the “magic” on the tree!
- A silver heart (Metallic Enamel Shapes) bumps up the personality of the tree.
- Shimmer and shine! Basic Black 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon is a rich, coordinating touch. Watch my “How to Tie a Pretty Bow” for tips here.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s holiday treat bag that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
SEE MORE SNEAK PEEK PRODUCTS. Don’t miss my “reveal” video below sharing my first stash of products from the Holiday Catalog! The Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins Sept. 1.
PLACE A $75 OR MORE PRODUCT ORDER (total before shipping and tax) through me in August using the host code above and earn the Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder FREE! A Stampin’ Pretty exclusive offer.
$150+ ORDER: PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will automatically qualify for the free bonus gift as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards when you order through me in August!
Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!