These lovely Ferrero Rocher Roses were a delight to create and will look amazing at each place setting for a birthday dinner party I’m attending with my girlfriends this week.
I learned how to create the roses step by step by step by watching the video above by Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Julie DiMatteo. Her original post and credits are here.
I have listed the colors and supplies I used below. I made a few small changes from Julie’s video. I used the Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp Set for the sentiments (perfect for the party), sponged the edges of the Old Olive leaves and used a bone folder to give the leaves a little bend.
AUGUST IS A GREAT MONTH FOR ENJOYING THESE PROMOTIONS:
- Order the Carols of Christmas Bundle in August, before it’s release in the holiday catalog Sept. 1. Details here.
- Stampin’ Pretty Exclusive Host Code Offer. Spend $75 or more (before shipping and tax) with me in August and earn the Layered Leaves Dynamic Embossing Folder. Get this month’s host code.
- Start collecting Stampin’ Pretty Tulips when you order through me. Earn 10 tulips and get a FREE stamp set of your choice (value to $25). Learn how.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!