On Monday’s post I shared a Mini Treat Bag using new products from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog (starts Sept. 1). Today’s post focuses on the pretty Petal Garden Designer Series Paper Stack currently available in the annual catalog. It instantly brings these treat bags to life. They are for the same rose-themed party I made the Ferrero Rocher roses for on yesterday’s post!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- When I’m using Designer Series Paper, I like to use my Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart to grab coordinating Stampin’ Up! card stock, stamps, embellishments and more.
- Print and keep handy. Here’s my FREE Designer Series Paper Color Chart with all the current designer series paper (Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog). For those of you with lots of retired paper, check out this chart with most of the Stampin’ Up! designer series paper and colors listed from 2008 to now.
- Petal Garden Designer Series Paper Stack colors include Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum and Whisper White.
- It just fits! The 6 x 6 size of the Petal Garden Designer Series Paper Stack works with the larger of the two Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies. You’ll need a second sheet (but won’t use all) for the smaller die that fits in the back.
- Must -Have! Tear & Tape Adhesive is your “go to” when putting together envelopes and 3-D items.
- Yummy Whisper White 3/8″ Classic Ribbon is the perfect way to wrap up the design. I will be tucking in receipts for donations I made (in lieu of gifts) to our local animal shelter.
- My inspiration for this layout is from the uber talented Shannon Jaramillo, a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community. You can visit her blog and see more of her pretty creations here.
MY AUGUST HOST CODE OFFER! Spend $75 or more with me using the host code above and get the Layered Leaves Dynamic Embossing Folder FREE. Orders of $150 or more will automatically earn the embossing folder and should NOT use the code. Qualifying totals do not include shipping and tax. Embossing folders will arrive in mid-September, separate from your order.
Get complete details on how to use the code and the rules here. Please email me if you have any questions.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!