LOVE SKETCHES? On Tuesday I shared the newest addition to my Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook, Sketch #28! I promised, today I am sharing a card using the sketch as inspiration and pairing it with the Beauty of Tomorrow Bundle.
GET IT FREE WITH THE $99 STARTER KIT FOR A LIMITED TIME! Kick-off the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini catalog with the BEST SAVINGS of all! YOU GET UP TO $125 in products of YOUR choice (that’s $26 in FREE product) for $99, PLUS add your choice of one FREE bundle from 12 new bundle options.
- Frosted Gingerbread Bundle | 156807 | $48.50
- Christmas Season Bundle | 156801 | $54.00
- Christmas to Remember Bundle | 156806 | $60.25
- Whimsical Trees Bundle | 156810 | $51.25
- Peaceful Deer Bundle | 156391 | $36.00
- Sweet Little Stockings Bundle | 156798 | $47.50
- Penguin Place Bundle | 156789 | $31.50
- Peaceful Cabin Bundle | 156816 | $54.00
- Arctic Bears Bundle | 156795 | $47.50
- Beauty of Tomorrow Bundle | 156819 | $50.25
- Gorgeous Leaves Bundle | 158609 | $44.00
- Nature’s Harvest Bundle | 156813 | $53.00
DISCOUNTS, PRIZES, IDEAS, COMMUNITY, AND MORE! LEARN about the benefits of purchasing the $99 Starter Kit and joining Stampin’ Up! through me here.
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Basic Black card stock.
Adhere a 4 1/4 x 1 1/2 piece of Gold Foil to the card base, approximately 2″ up from the bottom, with Stampin’ Seal.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop a piece of Gold Shimmer Vellum with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the largest 3″ Layering Circle Die.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the leaves (Beauty of Tomorrow Stamp Set) in Versamark Ink onto Basic Black card stock.
Cover with gold Metallics Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Set with a Heat Tool.
Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the coordinating Beautiful Leaves die.
Adhere to the Gold Shimmer Vellum circle and to the card with Black Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto a 3 1/4 x 3/4 piece of Gold Foil that has been flagged with a Banners Pick a Punch.
Adhere to a 3 1/2 x 1 piece of Basic Black card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
Double wrap with black Baker’s Twine (Essentials Pack) securing with a bow.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with 3 gold Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots.
Get acquainted with some of the NEW holiday product suites by watching these videos!
MY OCTOBER REWARDS HOST CODE! USE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!