The Stampin’ Up! Wonderful Year stamp set uses fun and fancy fonts to share warm wishes for the holiday season. It made the list of My Favorite Things from the Holiday Catalog.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The sentiment from Wonderful Year is inked in Cherry Cobbler – so crisp on the Shimmery White card stock.
- Christmas Pines Stamp Set and Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies create beautiful sprigs of pine to adorn the card. Save 10% when you buy these as a bundle!
- Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder on Early Espresso card stock gives the pine cone some dazzle for the holiday season.
- Candy Cane Lane Baker’s Twine has red metallic thread to add a hint of sparkle.
- The Wonderful Year stamp set includes coordinating sentiments for the inside of your holiday card as well.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Wonderful Year holiday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!