My how Henry’s grown! This card (original details here) was one of the first (2009) I ever created for Henry.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I used my Stampin’ Trimmer to cut strips of colored card stock and adhered. BIG NEWS! Trimmer Blades are back in stock while supplies last.
- My colors and design were inspired by this catalog cover from Garnet Hill. Fashion and home decor can get the creative wheels turning.
- A sentiment from Cottage Greetings stamp set was stamped on Very Vanilla card stock and popped up on the new Stampin’ Up! Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Cottage Greetings stamp set has a coordinating sentiment for the interior (or you could flip flop them, inside or out).
- Seeing stars! For just a touch of fun, I added Pacific Point stars from Brights Enamel Shapes (one of My Favorite Things from the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog).
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s masculine birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
YOUR BEST STAMPIN’ UP! SHOPPING OPTION! Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and get TWO free stamp sets of your choice (ends June 30). I welcome hobby stampers. Learn more here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!