Isn’t the piece of cake on this birthday card sweet? I created the cake (and flowers) in a snap with the Stampin’ Up! Wish Big Thinlits Dies.
Save 10%! Purchase the Wish Big Thinlits Dies and Biggest Birthday Ever photopolymer stamp set as a bundle and save 10%. This bundle is on the list of My Favorite Things from the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Delish! The Pink Pirouette layers of the cake were cropped with the Wish Big cake die and fit into the openings of the cake.
- The flowers were stamped using the coordinating Biggest Birthday Ever photopolymer stamp set (2-step stamping). The Big Shot Magnetic Platform keeps the dies in place when cropping the stamped images.
- Love that flirty font! The sentiment is from Designer Tin of Card photopolymer stamp set.
- Bling! Each flower is accented with one of the Stampin’ Up! Rhinestone Basic Jewels and given a 3-D effect with Stampin’ Dimensionals below.
- The stripe border was created using the Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Fit for a queen! Here’s a birthday card I shared previously using the Wish Big Thinlits Dies and Biggest Birthday Ever photopolymer stamp set.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Wish Big Thinlits Dies birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
NEED CATALOG? Learn here how you can get one from me fast and FREE?
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!