Today’s card showcases the beauty and versatility of the Arrange a Wreath Bundle! I chose Arrange a Wreath Bundle as one of MY FAVORITE THINGS from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog! You can see all of My Favorite Things here.
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Arrange a Wreath Photopolymer Stamp Set and the coordinating Wreath Builder Dies together as a bundle and SAVE 10%! See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Use a Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment as shown in Merry Merlot Classic Ink.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Flip one upside down and adhere together and to the card with Mini Glue Dots.
Crop the “love heart” using the die (Wreath Builder), a die-cutting and embossing machine, and a piece of Merry Merlot card stock.
Tuck into the wreath as shown, securing with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the quail in Crumb Cake Classic Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
Crop with the coordinating die and a die-cutting and embossing machine.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Tie two pieces of Linen Thread into a bow.
Adhere as shown with a Mini Glue Dot that has been rolled between your fingers.
FOR THE PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Merry Merlot 6 x 6 Neutrals Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Medium Whisper White Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips.
You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
NEED CARD IDEAS? Did you know you can access all of my past creations and the blog posts that go with them by clicking on the “card ideas” link in my menu above? You can also click here to access 1000+ inspirational ideas!
NEW! CUT & EMBOSS MACHINES COMING SOON! The STANDARD Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available to customers on September 1, 2020! The MINI Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available sometime before the end of the year! Read all about the new machines on my blog page here.
BONUS DAYS! July 1 – August 3. EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 1 – August 3, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 4 -31, 2020.
- MORE DETAILS? Read all the details about Bonus Days on my blog post here.
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
NEED A COPY OF THE CATALOG? Click here for details on how you can get one!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!