I have a bright and bold thank you card for you today! Oh, how I love the look of these black stems (created with the Stampin’ Up! Flourish Thinlits Dies – one of My Favorite Things) against the splash of Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie.
Today’s Paper Paper Sketch Challenge (PPA306) was a design submitted by ME! Check out what the rest of the PPA Design Team created with this sketch and play along here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Perfect every time! I cropped the Melon Mambo squares with one of the Stampin’ Up! Layering Squares Framelits Dies. They are popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals for a 3-D look.
- “Thank you” is from Thankful Thoughts stamp set, one of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! 2016-2017 Annual Catalog.
- The black pearl accent was easy to create with one of the Pearl Basic Jewels and a black Sharpie.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Flourish Thinlits Dies thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas and inspiration.
GET $35 MORE HOST REWARDS! June 1 – 30. Place an on-line product order of $350 or more (before shipping and tax) during June and you’ll receive a $35 bonus in host rewards. That’s in addition to our standard host rewards here! Fill your wish list with new goodies or team up with a few friends to place your on-line order together!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!