This card is headed for Operation Gratitude, military service members stationed overseas. It's not too late if you would like to participate. Sending cards from your "stash" is appreciated so that soldiers can send them to their families for birthdays, thanks yous and more.
Here's the address:
16444 Refugio Road
Encino, CA 91436
Here are guidelines to follow when sending cards to our troops:
- any size card is acceptable
- the cards cannot have any glitter on them
- no candy or food items can be included or attached to the card
- keep the message positive and stay away from politcal comments
- do not seal the envelope that will be used to send the card to the military member; all cards are subject to screening and review
- include your name, address and e-mail if you'd like to receive a reply back
- it's nice to include another card(s) that they can send back to their family and loved ones (cards are difficult for our military serving in combat areas to purchase). I'm sending a dozen 🙂
- If you are sending more than one card, place all of your cards in a Ziploc bag with post-it notes on the cards that are to be sent for the service member to mail back.
Relax and reflect this Memorial Day weekend!
Paper: Riding Hood Red Textured (111345), Riding Hood Red (111348), Night of Navy Textured, (108696) Whisper White (100730)
Cool Tools: Large Star (110710) and Star Punch (109045)
The Perfect Touch: Chit Chat Rub-Ons (111804), Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware Star Brads (111325), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430).