Today's wedding (or anniversary) card blends texture, pretty paper and exquisite cream pearls. The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up! stamp set "Very Versatile," currently available in the Occasions Mini Catalog.
- The Very Versatile sentiment was inked in Chocolate Chip and stamped on Very Vanilla card stock.
- It's cropped with a Full Heart Punch.
- Using Stampin' Up!'s Heart to Heart Punch, I popped out the smallest heart with Riding Hood Red Textured card stock and adhered.
- A Circle Scissor Plus allows you to customize your circle size up to 6". I used it to create a 2" circle of Chocolate Chip Textured card stock. The sentiment is layered on top with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Two 1 1/4" x 3 1/4" panels combine Bella Rose Designer Series Paper and Chocolate Chip card stock.
- Four Pretties halfback pearls dress up the corners. TIP: A Mini Glue Dot (103683) keeps the pearls in place.
- The 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Riding Hood Red Textured card base is topped with Very Vanilla (defined with Texturz Plates and a Big Shot) and a sweet chocolate polka dot pattern from Bella Rose.
- The crowning touch is Stampin' Up!'s Ribbon Originals Dress Up ribbon in Riding Hood Red.
- TIP: With a remaining scrap of Bella Rose Designer Paper, I covered the flap of a Medium Very Vanilla Envelope and trimmed away the excess.
Stamp Set: Very Versatile (113806, Occasions Mini Catalog)
Paper: Bella Rose Designer Series (112041), Chocolate Chip Textured (108697), Chocolate Chip (102128), Riding Hood Red Textured (111345), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908)
Cool Tools: Circle Scissor Plus (113530), Full Heart Punch (113693), Heart to Heart Punch (113694), Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Texturz Plates (114512, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds I)
The Perfect Touch: Pretties (109114, Cream Halfback Pearls), Ribbon Originals Dress Up (114317), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Envelope: Medium Very Vanilla Envelope (107300), Bella Rose Designer Series Paper (112041)