I noticed a trend on Pinterest using strips of card stock adhered to a window sheet, then cropped with a circle die. I decided to give it a try and was not disappointed. The results are fabulous. The strips of card stock were based on a color combination that I shared on Tuesday’s post.
PRINT IT! My Stampin' Pretty Color Combination Library is available as a PDF to view, save, and print! NOW WITH A BOOK TWO! My first book filled so many pages I had to start a new one! Be sure to download both BOOK ONE and BOOK TWO!
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Splendid Thoughts Cling Stamp Set and the coordinating Splendid Stems Dies together as a bundle and SAVE 10%! See all the available Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Basic White Thick Card Stock:
- Card Base – 4 1/4 X 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Basic White Card Stock:
- Layer 3 1/2 x 4 3/4
- Window Sheet:
- Layer 3 1/4 x 3 1/4
- Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, and Crushed Curry Card Stock:
- Strips 3 1/2 x 1/2 (qty 2 each color)
- Basic Black Card Stock:
- Die-Cutting – 3 X 3
Begin by burnishing the fold of the card base with a Bone Folder.
Adhere the Basic White Layer to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto the right side of a Paper Pumpkin card stock strip.
Adhere all strips as shown to the Window Sheet with Stampin’ Seal.
Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) and the 2 7/8 Layering Circle Die.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop the Basic Black card stock with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) and the Splendid Stems die.
Adhere as shown with a Mini Glue Dot.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with three Matte Black Dots.
EARN MY TULIP REWARDS TWICE AS FAST! I’m offering Double Tulip Days for those who place an order thru me starting Friday, Nov. 25 thru Monday, Nov. 28! Please note: This special offer is available exclusively thru me.
Place an order thru me Nov. 25 – 28, and you can earn DOUBLE TULIP REWARDS toward a $50 shopping spree (when you reach 10 tulips). Learn more about my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program here.
Be sure to include my NOVEMBER HOST CODE with your order in order to qualify for TULIPS (see exception below): GKNBQZWY
MAXIMIZE YOUR REWARDS WHEN YOU ORDER THROUGH ME DURING DOUBLE TULIP DAYS – NOV. 25 – 28!
On a $100 order (total before shipping and tax) you earn:
- FOUR tulips! You are only SIX away from a $50 shopping spree from me (Double Tulip Days – Nov. 25 – 28). Learn how to redeem here.
On a $250 order (total before shipping and tax) you earn:
- Earn TEN tulips and qualify for a $50 shopping spree from me (Double Tulip Days – Nov. 25 – 28). Learn how to redeem here.
- $25 in Stampin’ Rewards (10% of your order) are earned at the time of your order and count toward any available Stampin’ Up! products.
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling and tax on your spree, too!
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER (total before shipping and tax): MUST ADD HOST CODE: GKNBQZWY
- $150+ ORDER (total before shipping and tax): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. Your tulips automatically qualify without the code and you earn Stampin’ Rewards!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!