The Pumpkin Pie scallop square on today’s card began as 3″ x 3″ and ended up as 3″ x 2 3/4″ to accommodate the shape of the Sunshine single stamp. Watch my new 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial for a variety of ways to use this little trick.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I cropped the front of the card base to 2 7/8″ wide.
- The Marina Mist Polka Dot pattern (Stampin’ Up! Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper) lines the exposed area of the interior.
- This cute dinnerware from Target inspired my color scheme.
- There are many ways to hide the “seam.” I opted for a banner on my card above but you could also use ribbon as in this example:
- I removed the 3 center scallops from the Scallop Square to create this 3″ x 2 1/8″ rectangle. I used one of the Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies (127003) to crop the “Thanks” sentiment (Oh, Hello stamp set).
- Love the bold design of the Sunshine single stamp? Assortments 3 and 4 of the Stampin’ Up! Single Stamps Collection (including the Sunshine stamp) expire after 3/31. Be sure to purchase before it’s too late!
Stamp Set: Sunshine Single Stamp (Clear-Mount Only 132671)
Paper: Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper (126902), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie (126945), Marina Mist (126962)
Cool Tools: 1″ Square Punch (for flagged end, 124094), 3/16″ Corner Punch (119871), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), Scallop Squares Duo Bigz Die (120903), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (129324), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)