Stampin’ Up! hit a home run with the Daisy Delight photopolymer stamp set and coordinating Daisy Punch. It’s fresh, modern (or vintage) and on the list of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog here! The Daisy Punch is back in stock (along with the bundle). Given the popularity of the punch, I suggest you order it now!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The details start with the Whisper White panel embossed with the Stampin’ Up! Petal Burst embossing folder.
- A panel of Old Olive card stock and a lovely pattern from the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper add to the pretty style. This paper collection will take your breath away…it’s just that pretty!
- The daisy is stamped in Wisteria Wonder ink and cropped with the coordinating Daisy Punch.
- The 1/2″ circle punch is the perfect size for the daisy center.
- Pop Pop! The daisy is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. It’s layered on an Old Olive circle cropped from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.
- The sentiment (Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set) is stamped in Calypso Coral and cut with a die from Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies.
- Another pretty sentiment from Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set and a small image from the Daisy Delight stamp set keep the interior simple and sweet.
- Here’s a simple and modern alternative I created and shared here using the Daisy Punch!
- I finished the card off with an embossed envelope flap (also Petal Burst Embossing Folder).
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Daisy Punch birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
SUBSCRIBE HERE to receive my blog updates and daily paper crafting ideas by email!
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!