You’ve Got This stamp set went straight to the top of my wish list when I spotted the simple & pretty sample in the new Stampin’ Up! 2015-2016 Annual Catalog on p. 113. Not only did it convince me I needed the stamp set, I couldn’t wait to recreate the look with a CASE (Copy And Share with Everyone).
With the sample in mind and a few tweaks, today’s card took 5 minutes to make. Who couldn’t use a little more artful simplicity in our busy lives?
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- To give this CASE a fresh look with minimal effort, I opted to use Bermuda Bay Ink for the flower and sentiment.
- To frame the look, I added a Sahara Sand layer and a Bermuda Bay card base.
- For a softer background, I “stamped off” the Sahara Sand ink/background stamp on scratch paper once before stamping it on the Whisper White layer.
- The Stampin’ Up! Hexagon Punch was used to create the flagged ends.
- I used one of the new Classy Designer Series Buttons and a piece of Linen Thread to add a simple WOW! A Glue Dot keeps it in place!
REQUEST A NEW CATALOG! Click HERE to learn how you can receive a copy of the new 2015 Stampin’ Up! Catalog by priority mail.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLY LIST: Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details on You’ve Got This stamp set and easy, on-line shopping for all products used.