MY FAVORITE THINGS! This card uses the Peace to You Stamp Set, part of My Favorite Things from the Holiday Mini Catalog. You can see all of My Favorite Things here.
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock:
- Card Base – 4 1/4 X 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Card Base Layer 4 x 5 1/4
- Stamped Layer – 3 1/4 x 3 1/4
- Sentiment Die-Cut Layer – 3 x 3
- Night of Navy Card Stock:
- Layer – 3 1/2 x 3 1/2
Begin by burnishing the fold of the card base with a Bone Folder.
Wrap the card base layer with the Natural 1/2 Woven Ribbon, securing with a bow.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy Classic Ink about 1/2 from the top of the 3 x 3 layer.
Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) and the 2 7/8 Layering Circle Die.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the image in Night of Navy Classic Ink onto the center of the 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 layer. (Tip: I stamped it twice to get thorough coverage).
Adhere to the Night of Navy layer with Stampin’ Seal and to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
FREE VIRTUAL, CRAFT-ALONG EVENT
Join Stampin’ Up! on October 1 for a free, virtual World Card Making Day event. Gather your friends and craft along as we do what we all love—make cards! In just under three hours, we’ll make three unique cards together. Everyone is invited and welcome, and registration is not required.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to connect with others who love crafting as much as you do and to experience all that Stampin’ Up! has to offer. Mark your calendars now!
REQUEST YOUR FREE STAMPIN' UP! CATALOGS FROM ME!
Don't have copies of the current Stampin' Up! catalogs? Plan on placing your next order through me?
MY SEPTEMBER REWARDS HOST CODE! JZTAVUG6
USE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here. What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!